Life is beautiful. Make yours even happier and more rewarding. These 23 tips will inspire to lead a life with no regrets. Dive in.
- Remaining silent is one of the most effective ways to get information out of someone.
- Don’t allow your immaturity to make you mismanage your opportunity.
- The beginning of wisdom is understanding your limitations.
- You are going to make a lot of mistakes, and not learning from those mistakes is a stupid mistake you don’t want to make.
- Your life is a reflection of your thoughts and your values.
- Men put their money where their heart is.
- When you first jump your parachute is not going to open right away. But if you don’t jump you will never soar. You will never know.
- Ease is a greater threat to progress than hardship.
- Never give up. Without commitment you will never start and without consistence you will never finish.
- Don’t compete with everyone else. Just be the best you can be.
- Your time here is limited.
- The things which philosophy attempts to teach by reasoning, poverty forces us to practice.
- You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.
- Newton’s First Law applied to poverty : Your bank account will remain empty until you do something about it.
- Treat failure like a scientist. Your failures don’t define you. They are simply data points that help guide the next experiment.
- Love gives and love sacrifices.
- Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.
- Being hungry makes you make better decisions.
- Nobody wants to hear this, but sometimes the person you want most, is the person you’re best without.
- Remember this :Silence and Smiles are two powerful tools. Smiles are the way to solve many problems and silence is the way to avoid many problems.
- Don’t depend too much on anyone in this world because even your shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.
- Talk to yourself sometimes. It helps improve your mood and enhance your intelligence and boost your self esteem.
- If you don’t devour when you’re young, you’ll have nothing to divide when you’re old!
Youth goes by quick, you’ll never know what you can or cannot do until you throw your whole self into it, devour it. There’s an old person inside of you that’s depending on you making the right choices today! Do not disappoint that person by being foolish during the strongest years of your life so you will have something to divide when you’re older.
Origin: Takudzwa Razemba
152 total views, 2 views today